In 2020, the Institut Polytechnique de Paris obtained its membership to the Erasmus program for the period 2021-2027 and the new ECHE (Erasmus Charter for Higher Education).
By signing the ECHE, the institution commits itself to contribute to the objectives of modernization and internationalization of higher education.
It also commits to respect the European principles and requirements of the ECHE for the 2021-2027 program:
- To ensure equal opportunities for mobility beneficiaries (non discrimination and inclusion)
- To ensure the recognition of the achievements of the activities carried out within the framework of the Erasmus+ program
- To promote the implementation of the European Student Card Initiative
- To encourage participants to adopt environmentally friendly practices
- To promote civic engagement and active citizenship of Erasmus+ participants