Presentation of the Health Center
The Health Center is located at Pavillon Broca
Votre Coordinatrice du pôle de santé - Mme ROSSI Elisabeth est joignable :
Your Health coordinator - Ms. Elisabeth ROSSI can be reached:
- By phone: 01 69 33 39 31 or 06 69 59 99 24
- By e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
In the absence of the Health Center Coordinator, IP Paris students can write to the Health Center's generic address email@example.com or contact her on Tuesdays or Thursdays from 09:30 to 18:00 on 01 69 33 39 08.
Opening hours of the Health Center:
- From Monday to Thursday : 8:30am-12pm / 1:30pm-5pm
- Friday : 8:30am-12pm / 1:30pm-4:15pm
In case of emergency, contact:
- FIREFIGHTERS : 18 or Site de l’Ecole polytechnique : 01 69 33 34 33
- SAMU : 15 or by using a mobile 112
- SOS MEDECIN : 36 24
- Nearest Emergency Department - Orsay Hospital : 01 69 29 75 62
- SOS MAINS - Yvette clinic : 01 86 86 91 91
- Fernand Widal Poison Control Center : 01 40 05 48 48
The free Nightline Saclay evening listening service for students by students can be reached from 9pm to 2:30am: https://www.nightline.fr/saclay / Mobile: 01 85 40 20 10 or Chat/English Line from Thursday to Monday from 9pm to 2:30am.
The www.soutien-etudiant.info platform is also at your disposal and lists of resources and free psychological support available throughout France for students.
3114: Professional and confidential listening 24h/24-7d/Week - Free call
Respi Relax: Stress management website
EPSIKOI: Auto Aide. Website only in French.
Remember to register yourself with the health insurance and to subscribe to a healthcare mutual!
In order to better prepare your academic year, think about making your healthcare mutual and health insurance arrangements. Having health insurance (or social security) is mandatory to carry out your studies. On average, health insurance covers only 70% of your medical expenses. To access better coverage of your costs, you can subscribe to a health supplement (or Healthcare Mutual).
Several specialists are at your disposal at the Health Center
Doctor Isabelle MERLI is present two days a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30am to 12pm and from 1:30pm to 6pm.
She only receives students who do not currently have a doctor assigned to the IP Paris schools as well as the Bachelors and MScT programmes' students of Ecole Polytechnique.
To make an Appointment contact Ms. Elisabeth ROSSI - Coordinator of the Health Center: 01 69 33 39 31.
In the absence of the Health Center Coordinator, IP Paris students can write to the Health Center's generic address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the doctor on Tuesdays or Thursdays from 09:30 to 18:00 on 01 69 33 39 08.
You can find at your Health Center physiotherapists from Monday to Friday.
During your appointment, please remember to bring:
- Your prescription
- Your Carte Vitale (or certificate of rights)
- Your medical imaging
Payment is made by check, transfer, cash or credit card (with the exception of Ms.Clabassi Lara who does not accept the credit card).
Any session not cancelled 24 hours in advance will be considered as due
Thank you for your understanding
You have the opportunity at your Health Center to make an appointment for osteopathic consultations on Mondays afternoon, Wednesday morning and Friday all day.
When to see an osteopath? When you feel:
- Pain in the neck, headache,
- Pain in the shoulder or trapezius,
- Pain in the elbow, wrist or hand,
- Pain in the middle or lower back,
- From the pelvic pains,
- Pain in the knee, ankle or foot,
- Discomfort/ digestive pain.
Where to consult?
At the medical center on the Polytechnique campus, building 16.
How to consult?
- Via this link: https://calendly.com/osteo-verglas/ipparis
- By e-mail: email@example.com
Mathilde Devillard, midwife, is avalaible to IP Paris students and staff for gynaegology and contraception consultations at your
IP Paris Health Center, pavillon Broca, building 16.
Make an appointment online on Doctolib at:
Mathilde Devillard (with necessary code: 2023).
Every Monday afternoon
Nurse care is avalaible by appointment on Thursday from 7.30am to 12pm at the Health Center..
To make an appointment click on the link:
Types of cares :
• Blood test
• IP Paris students and staff
• Your prescription
• Your Carte Vitale
• Your health insurance card
(Registre National des Certifications Professionnelles)
06 50 95 15 57
By appointment on Tuesdays and Thursday from 12 to 7pm
- Managing stress and emotions, letting go
- Sleep disorders
- Support for managing eating disorders and smoking cessation
- Preparing for events: competitions, exams, shows, etc
- Concentration, optimising performance
- Self-affirmation, self-esteem and self-confidence
- Adapting to change
- IP Paris students and staff
- Individual coaching: €50/session
- Group (3-4 people maximum): €10/person
Payment can be made by cheque, bank transfer or cash.
Any session not cancelled 24 hours in advance will be considered as due. Thank you for your understanding.