École Polytechnique Central Library (BCX)
- Open to everyone for on-site consultation (except unaccompanied children)
- Only registered library users may borrow materials.
- 24 individual study seats and 211 group work seats (cubicles for 3 to 8 people) spread out over 4 floors with one floor dedicated exclusively to group work.
- Free access to nearly 30,000 documents over 3 floors and 330,000 documents available for consultation, which may be borrowed upon request.
- A relaxation area with a kiosk, a comic books section and an exhibition space.
- 2 automated machines for checking out/returning materials located in reception area; 2 copier scanners (B&W copies); free access to computers, one of which is reserved for consulting École Polytechnique
- theses that are under an embargo or which may not be disseminated.
Open Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 9 pm and Saturdays from 9 am to 4 pm (closed on Sundays and public holidays).
Group work area open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (access with badge via walkway outside of library hours).
Reduced hours during École Polytechnique vacation periods: Monday to Friday from 10 am to 4 pm (closed on Saturdays).
01 69 33 35 33