Partnership with HEC Paris
The Institut Polytechnique de Paris and HEC Paris signed a cooperation agreement on 21 February 2019 in order to create an ambitious, multidisciplinary academic alliance in the fields of technology and business innovation.
This alliance between Institut Polytechnique de Paris schools and HEC Paris consolidates the strong, longstanding collaboration between the various partner institutions. Founded on the principles of excellence and a multidisciplinary approach, this close-knit alliance with a high degree of operational agility seeks to implement concrete academic projects and attract top international students and professors.
This agreement, which was approved by the board of directors of each of the signing partner schools endorses the launch of large-scale academic projects in the fields of technology and business innovation including:
- The creation of a joint doctoral track in order to train top PhD students from around the world in the fields of business and engineering. This track will be offered through a co-accreditation with HEC Paris and the Doctoral School of the Institut Polytechnique de Paris, incorporating the research Master's and doctoral programs.
- New joint professional international Master's programs with a strong focus on innovation will also be created, with the launch of a joint "Entrepreneurs" Master's program in Fall 2019 in order to encourage start-up development in the field of services and technologies (Data sciences, MedTech, Space, etc.)
- The development of a joint engineering activity in Business Analytics based on existing research collaborations with Labex Ecodec.
- The creation of an Executive Education program for professionals who wish to pursue lifelong learning, drawing on the shared strengths of the partner schools, focusing on topics that bring together the fields of technology and business innovation.
- The agreement also includes a section dedicated to efforts promote equal opportunity.