Practical Workshops Day of the Technology for Change Days
Date: April 5th, 2022.
Location: Station F & Accenture Innovation Hub, Paris.
Audience: Companies, entrepreneurs and decision-makers.
Language: English & French.
Day two of the Technology for Change Days will be devoted to workshops for companies, entrepreneurs and decision-makers. These workshops will be conducted by the Chair’s researchers who will present the tools designed and will provide the practical grounding needed to help leaders and entrepreneurs accompany and drive change.
These workshops will address topics related to: "how to design and implement sustainable business models", "how to implement a 360º evaluation of the company's impact", "how to manage one's ecosystem", "how to implement circularity", "responsible leadership: evaluating and improving well-being at work", "frugal innovation methods", "how to set up and implement inclusive innovation?", "how to design green products and services?", etc.
9h - 12h
- Workshop 1 - Comment concevoir et mettre en place des business models durables ? En savoir plus et s’inscrire
- Workshop 2 - New Product Development and Innovation : Learning from Global Best Practices Learn more and register
- Workshop 3 - Comment envisager en pratique l’impact global de son entreprise au-delà de la RSE ? En savoir plus et s’inscrire
- Workshop 4 - Building Vibrant User Ecosystems Around Digital Health Platforms Learn more and register
- Workshop 5 - Future Logistic Opportunities for Drones in Europe Learn more and register
17 - 18h
Closing talk & cocktail