Operation CIEDS 2023: A day on defense and security
A little more than two years after the launch of the CIEDS, the objective of this event is to open up to manufacturers and innovation intermediaries in the defense sector. It will also provide an opportunity to discover the diversity of CIEDS projects via IP Paris researchers.
Highlights of the day:
9:00-9:30 am: Opening of the day
- Éric Labaye, President of the École Polytechnique and the Institut Polytechnique de Paris
- Patrick Aufort, Director General of the Defense Innovation Agency.
9:30-10:30 am: Plenary conference
- David Foricher, Defense Innovation Agency
- Kees Van Der Beek, École Polytechnique
- François Plais and David Filliat, CIEDS
11:00-12:00 am : Roundtable "Technological Sovereignty and Defense strategy
- Manuel Dorion-Soulié, École polytechnique.
- Xavier Apolinarski, SATT Paris-Saclay
- Colonel Vincent Fleuret, GAI4A innovation cluster, French Army Technical Section
- François-Xavier Meunier, GraphMyTech
- Antoine Tesquier, AID
- 12:00-2:30 p.m.: Buffet, partner booths and poster session
Booths : CIEDS, Defense Innovation Agency, Space Center of the École Polytechnique, SATT Paris-Saclay, GAI4A innovation cluster, valorization unit of École polytechnique, ENSTA Paris, Télécom Paris and Télécom SudParis
Start-up : GammaPulse, Amphitrite, Plasana Médical, GraphMyTech
44 posters divided into 10 themes
2:30- 4 :30 p.m: Thematic workshops
- Mechanics - Materials - Energy
- Sensors - Robotics - AI
- Communications and Security
- Health - Biology
4 :30- 5.30 p.m: Awards and cocktail
Best Poster Award
- Laura Chaubard, General Manager École polytechnique
- Élisabeth Crépon, General Manager of ENSTA Paris
Who is it for? Researchers, industrialists, innovation intermediaries, defense sector operators and institutional representatives.
What for? Discover the CIEDS, its objectives, its projects and how to get involved!
This event is organized with the support of the French Ministry of Defence and the Defence Innovation Agency.