21 IP Paris startups at VivaTech 2022
Building on the success achieved in 2021 at VivaTech, IP Paris will present 21 new startups this year for the 6th edition of the event that will take place in Paris, Porte de Versailles.
A leading player in French innovation, IP Paris represents 82 startups incubated in 2021, 1400 million euros raised by startups founded by IP Paris alumni in 2021, 35% of Next40 startups and around 25% of French Tech 120 startups founded/managed by alumni or from its incubators.
With its 30 laboratories and a community of nearly 1,000 researchers, IP Paris has filed 50 patents and software applications this year and is positioned as a key player in technological innovation and deeptech projects.
The 21 startups of IP Paris will present their innovations in several sectors such as Artificial Intelligence, FinTech, HealthTech and MedTech, Mobility, Energy, BioTech, Pharma, Crypto, Cybersecurity, SportTech and Education.
IP Paris startups present on June 15th and 16th:
Amphitrite // BIB Batteries // Bifröst // Echoliv // Entroview // Inspek // Mantra // QuantCubeTechnology // Scorp-io // ShareMySpace
IP Paris start-ups present on June 17th and 18th :
AtmosGear // DocMe // Linkednutri // Mila // Mo-Ka // Oudja // Payinnov // Phyling // ProfessorBob // ShareID // Weytop
The startups will take turns during four days on the stand of Institut Polytechnique de Paris (C48) where representatives of our incubators will also be present to introduce their incubation, mentoring and other programs and services dedicated to entrepreneurship.
"Tech The Challenge for society" Workshop
On Friday, June 17 from 10:30 to 11:45 am, IP Paris will present a unique workshop (in English) highlighting the latest game-changing research projects conducted within our existing interdisciplinary centers (Energy4Climate on Energy and Climate and HI! PARIS on AI and Data Analysis) and upcoming ones (in Arts, Science & Society and Bioengineering).
- 10:30 - Opening Speech: Interdisciplinary Research, the way forward to respond to global challenges // Eric Labaye, President of Institut Polytechnique de Paris.
- 10:40 - Satellites for Solar Energy Consumption // Sylvain Cros, IP Paris Researcher at Energy4Climate Center // Followed by a Q&A Session.
- 10:55 - Next Generation of Machine Learning for BioMedical Imaging // Elsa Angelini, IP Paris Researcher at the upcoming Engineering4Health Center // Followed by a Q&A Session.
- 11:10 - Preserving the World Heritage in the Metaverse // Titus Zaharia, IP Paris Researcher at the upcoming Center on Arts, Science & Society // Followed by a Q&A Session.
- 11:25 - Creative AI: Combining Knowledge, Learning and Control // Marie-Paule Cani, Hi! PARIS Center Fellow // Followed by a Q&A Session.
- 11:40 Closing Speech: Higher Ed, Research & Entrepreneurship: the winning recipe for innovation // Nicolas Glady, VP Innovation of Institut Polytechnique de Paris.