Institut Polytechnique de Paris
Ecole Polytechnique ENSTA ENSAE Télécom Paris Télécom SudParis

Master Year 2 Organization, Strategy and Information Systems

Master Year 2 Organization, Strategy and Information Systems

Program information will be updated when admission opens.

Year

Master Year 2

Program

Organization, Strategy and Information Systems

ECTS Credits

60

Language

English and French - possible to follow the program entirely in English with some restrictions on the courses available

Orientation

Research and Industry

Location

University Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne, ENSTA Paris

Course duration

12 months, full time

Course start

September

Degree awarded

Master’s degree

WHY ENROLL IN THIS PROGRAM?

Asset n° 1 

Prepare for a career in consulting

Asset n°2

Combine strong theoretical knowledge and practical experience

Asset n°3

Benefit from the emulation resulting from the diverse backgrounds of fellow students

The COSI Master 2 aims to train young consultants (representing more than 90% of the positions held on graduation) and senior managers (remaining 10%) in Organization, Strategy and Information Systems.

The program brings together final-year students from engineering and business schools with graduates and high-potential university students (mostly economists) from M1 to train tomorrow’s consultants. This mix of scientific, academic and business backgrounds - combined with a broad international outlook - is appreciated by students and HR departments alike.

Objectives

This program allows students to:

  • Develop problem-solving capacities and the ability to use analytical tools for decision-making
  • Acquire theoretical concepts and tools, and apply them in real-life cases
  • Increase their analytical skills through methodology courses and writing a Master’s thesis
  • Develop behavioral and interpersonal skills through an internship at a consulting firm

Graduates will be equipped to pursue careers as:

  • Consultants in “Top 10” international consulting firms
  • Consultants or executives in large firms and international institutions
  • Entrepreneurs

Course details will be available when admission opens.

Admission requirements

Academic prerequisites

  • Completion of the first year of a Master in Innovation, Industry and Society Economics, Management, Political Science or Engineering/Science with a background in economics at Institut Polytechnique de Paris or equivalent in France or abroad
  • As careers in consulting are very demanding in terms of involvement and personal investment, students must be extremely hardworking and motivated – key qualities include humility, confidence, analytical skills, creativity, curiosity, entrepreneurship, agility and pragmatism

Language prerequisites

  • English
  • French

How to apply

Applications can be submitted exclusively online. You will need to provide the following documents:

  • Transcript
  • Two academic references (added online directly by your referees)
  • CV/resume
  • Statement of purpose

You will receive an answer in your candidate space within 2 months of the closing date for the application session.

Fees and scholarships

Tuition fees will be communicated when admission opens.

Find out more about scholarships

Applications and admission dates

Admission page

Coordinator

Richard Le Goff,

Program office

Anne Richard,

General enquiries

master-admission@ip-paris.fr

Description

The COSI Master 2 aims to train young consultants (representing more than 90% of the positions held on graduation) and senior managers (remaining 10%) in Organization, Strategy and Information Systems.

The program brings together final-year students from engineering and business schools with graduates and high-potential university students (mostly economists) from M1 to train tomorrow’s consultants. This mix of scientific, academic and business backgrounds - combined with a broad international outlook - is appreciated by students and HR departments alike.

Objectives

This program allows students to:

  • Develop problem-solving capacities and the ability to use analytical tools for decision-making
  • Acquire theoretical concepts and tools, and apply them in real-life cases
  • Increase their analytical skills through methodology courses and writing a Master’s thesis
  • Develop behavioral and interpersonal skills through an internship at a consulting firm

Graduates will be equipped to pursue careers as:

  • Consultants in “Top 10” international consulting firms
  • Consultants or executives in large firms and international institutions
  • Entrepreneurs

Course details will be available when admission opens.

Admission requirements

Academic prerequisites

  • Completion of the first year of a Master in Innovation, Industry and Society Economics, Management, Political Science or Engineering/Science with a background in economics at Institut Polytechnique de Paris or equivalent in France or abroad
  • As careers in consulting are very demanding in terms of involvement and personal investment, students must be extremely hardworking and motivated – key qualities include humility, confidence, analytical skills, creativity, curiosity, entrepreneurship, agility and pragmatism

Language prerequisites

  • English
  • French

How to apply

Applications can be submitted exclusively online. You will need to provide the following documents:

  • Transcript
  • Two academic references (added online directly by your referees)
  • CV/resume
  • Statement of purpose

You will receive an answer in your candidate space within 2 months of the closing date for the application session.

Fees and scholarships

Tuition fees will be communicated when admission opens.

Find out more about scholarships

Applications and admission dates

Admission page

Coordinator

Richard Le Goff,

Program office

Anne Richard,

General enquiries

master-admission@ip-paris.fr