Institut Polytechnique de Paris launches a "Executive Education" offer on quantum
IP Paris' "Executive Education" program on quantum technology is aimed at engineers, scientists, decision-makers, company and startup managers who are faced with a real paradigm shift when faced with the use and manipulation of new concepts related to the quantum vision of reality for technological applications.
Each of these audiences will benefit from adapted trainings:
- Technical training for engineers who want to use quantum technologies (physics, sensors, materials, quantum computing and cryptography).
- Awareness training for managers (understanding quantum technologies)
- Seminars for senior managers and members of executive committees.
- "Learning expeditions for management teams
- Management training for startup creators and professors-researchers with innovative projects in quantum technology.
This continuing education program offered by IP Paris is based on the world-class expertise of its researchers and teachers, including Alain Aspect, winner of the Nobel Prize in Physics in 2022, and on a long and strong tradition of training in quantum technology, as well as on a pool of alumni in the main quantum start-ups.
This launch is part of the EduQuantum project, and particularly Quantum-Saclay, a center for quantum science and technology that brings together the Institut Polytechnique de Paris and the Université Paris-Saclay. The project is also supported by ATOS, the Systematic Paris Region competitiveness cluster, ColibriTD, Teratec, GENCI, CEA, Onera and INRIA.
The EduQuantum project capitalizes on the expertise of our teacher-researchers and their recognized know-how in "Executive Education" to meet the ambitious objectives of the national strategy on quantum technologies.
This project will be a showcase of excellence for all members of the consortium. It will rely on French academic and industrial commitment and will strongly contribute to the international visibility and influence of quantum technologies.