Students engaged in the Engineering for Communications and Information Processing PhD Track will be involved in highly challenging research programs in the field of Electrical Engineering and Information Technologies. They will benefit from the long tradition of high standards and excellence of some of the most renowned ICT Labs in France: Telecom Paris/LTCI; Telecom SudParis/SAMOVAR and ENSTA/U2IS.
These IP Paris research labs have all a strong publication track record in the transformative areas of:
- Wireless and optical communications
- Multimedia networking
- Embedded systems and integrated circuits
- Virtual reality
- Data processing
Engaged along cutting-edge research within the Lab strong environment, the PhD track students will actively participate to challenging topics such as:
- Ultra-dense, any rate network connectivity
- Seemingly infinite capacity networks
- Perpetual digital protection and security
- Scalable data collection and analysis
- Smart objects based IoT
- Artificial Intelligence-driven environments
- Autonomous vehicle
To complete their program, PhD track students will be supervised in order to select a distinctive set of research relevant courses among the 8 EECI tracks. A total of 90 credits will be requested for the first two years, for a total of 120 credits for the full program.
- Information Processing and Communications laboratoiry (LTCI)
- Computer Science and Information systems UER (U2IS)
Licence/BSc (or equivalent diploma) with highest honors.
Students may also have the possibility to start the PhD Program in the second year of the MSc (4-year PhD program).
The deadline for PhD Track application is February 28, 2020 – Extended to March 22, 2020
Eligible applicants on the basis of the provided documentation will be contacted for an interview from the 15th of March onwards.
You shall receive an answer 2 months after the application deadline of the session.
Successful applicants will obtain a three-year PhD scholarship for year 3 to 5.