Project Innovation Design
Details on the program are available on the program’s website
The PIC M2 program is focused on innovation management, mostly in large companies. The ambition of the Master PIC is to train experts in the implementation and management of innovation by mobilizing them in the context of a real innovation in business throughout the course.
The PIC Master mainly pursues the following educational objectives:
• Understand and evaluate innovation strategies by mobilizing the corresponding theories,
• Train to conduct innovative industrial projects,
• Train in recent methods and theories of product development,
• To deepen a scientific and technical field in which will be located the PIC Project,
• Develop knowledge of the business world in its diversity (through the research project but also visits and experiences in various sectors),
• Bring international experience in the field.
Course location: Paris, Palaiseau
Interdisciplinary Institute for Innovation (I3), (UMR 9217). Researchers of i3 at Ecole polytechnique and Telecom Paris are involved in the management of the M2 track and teach in the program. I3 also hosts research interns from PIC, and a number of former PIC students are now doctoral students at i3.
• Careers in the “Big 5” consulting firms
• Careers in specialized innovation consulting firms
• Careers in large firms, R&D related
Institutional and industrial partners
Relationships with the institutional and industrial environment are realized in various ways: (i) the faculty involved in the program has relationships with the institutional and industrial environment, and some of them have held top positions in public institutions or companies, (ii) practitioners give some of the more applied courses in the program.
- Completion of the 1st year of a master program (Master 1)
- Basic level in French
Procedure: applicants can check the procedure and the applications dates on the program’s website.
Deadlines for the Master application sessions are as follows:
– First session: February 28, 2020
– Second session: April 30, 2020
– Third Session (optional): June 30, 2020 (only if there are availabilities remaining after the 2 first sessions)
Applications not finalized for a session will automatically be carried over to the next session.
You shall receive an answer 2 months after the application deadline of the session.
You can check your application status by logging in your candidate space.
National master: Official tuition fees of the Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation
(2019-2020, EU students: 243 euros / Non-EU students: 3770 euros)