Innovation Industry and Society
We designed the M1 Track “Innovation Entreprise et Société” of IPP to bring students to the state-of-the-art both in term of technology and management. We bring together hard and soft sciences to deliver high-level courses in a broad landscape: from system software to artificial intelligence, from biomechanical to 3D printing, from econometrics to platform economy, and from innovation management to design. Students have the opportunity to tailor the tracks to fit with their own interests and careers outlooks.
Language of instruction: French / English
Oriented: Industry AND research
Duration: 1 year
Courses Location: Palaiseau
IP Paris involved laboratories
- Management, Economy and Social Sciences : Interdisciplinary Institute for Innovation (I3) (UMR 9217). Researchers of i3 at Ecole polytechnique and Telecom Paris are involved in the management of the M1 track and teach in the program
- Other “hard science” Labs, such as Applied Mathematics Center (CMAP) at Ecole Polytechnique, or Information Processing and Communications Laboratory (LTCI) at Télécom Paris.
- Careers in the “Big 5” consulting firms
- Careers in specialized innovation consulting firms
- Careers in large firms, R&D related
- Banking and venture capital
- Public agencies, regulatory authorities
Relationships with the institutional and industrial environment are realized in various ways: (i) the faculty involved in the program has relationships with the institutional and industrial environment, and some of them have held top positions in public institutions or companies, (ii) practitioners give some of the more applied courses in the program.
Through the projects that are given to students and through the training period.
- Bachelor of Science (or equivalent)
- Excellent level in « hard sciences » : top 1% in Mathematics and/or Physics.
- Good level in Management Sciences.
- French is mandatory
Deadlines for the Master application sessions are as follows:
– First session: February 28, 2020
– Second session: April 30, 2020
– Third Session (optional): June 30, 2020 (only if there are availabilities remaining after the 2 first sessions)
Applications not finalized for a session will automatically be carried over to the next session.
You shall receive an answer 2 months after the application deadline of the session.
National Master: Official tuition fees of the Ministry of Higher Education, Research and innovation (2019-2020, EU students: 243 euros / Non-EU students: 3770 euros)