Economics, Management, Social Sciences
This area aims to address the economic and societal challenges associated with the digital and ecological transitions that are disrupting our environments.
- How to reconcile technological innovation and sustainable development?
- What transformations for the company and other organizations?
- What forms of regulation should be put in place to preserve balances?
- What future for work? What forms of participation and use for citizens?
This field aims to produce new insights by promoting dialogue between disciplinary fields in contact with technological innovation.
The “Economics, Management, Social Sciences” field brings together all the laboratories and research teams in economics, management, humanities and social sciences present in the various schools of the Institut Polytechnique de Paris and at HEC Paris.
- Information and Communication Sciences
- CREST (Center for Research in Economics and Statistics UMR 9194)
- i3 (Interdisciplinary Institute for Innovation UMR 9217)
- LinX (Laboratoire interdisciplinaire de l’X)
- ENSAE Paris
- ENSTA Paris
- Ecole Polytechnique
- Telecom Paris
- HEC Paris