9 rue Charles Fourier – 91011 Evry Cedex – France
Phone: +33 (0)1 60 76 43 18
Managing Editor: Eric Labaye (Chairman of the IP Paris Management Board)
Web Content Manager: Sandrine Bourguer, under the supervision of Anne Trotoux-Coppermann
Hosting provider: Télécom SudParis
Maintenance: Computing and Information Systems Department – Jehan Procaccia
Computing and Civil Liberties
A Personal Data Protection Officer has been designated and may be contacted at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This site adheres to the following rules:
1. No information is collected without the user’s knowledge
2. No personal data is transferred to third parties
3. No use is made of information collected other than for processing the request, or after a period of one year if the user has agreed to be contacted at a later date (check the box on the form)
The identifying information collected on the contact form is used by the Institut Polytechnique de Paris to respond to your requests. It is intended for use by the Institut Polytechnique de Paris teams assigned to its handling.
Under the provisions of the Law of 6 January 1978, customers have the right to access, modify or delete data concerning them by contacting the Personal Data Protection Officer. You also have the right to modify, correct or delete your personal data by contacting: email@example.com
Email addresses or fax numbers posted online
This type of information is put online to allow the user to obtain quicker access to the information sought. It may not be used for other purposes, including commercial prospecting. Failure to comply with this prohibition may result in prosecution.
– Exclusion of liability clause: The Institut Polytechnique de Paris cannot, in any way, be held responsible for the contents of the information appearing on this site, or for any consequences of the use or interpretation thereof.
– Intellectual property: The Institut Polytechnique de Paris website is a work created and owned exclusively by the Institut Polytechnique de Paris and protected by French and international laws on intellectual property rights. It may not be reproduced or presented in breach of the rights of the Institut Polytechnique de Paris under said legislation.
– Hypertext links: The posting of hypertext links to pages or documents distributed on the site of the Institut Polytechnique de Paris is authorized provided that the links do not contravene the interests of the Institut Polytechnique de Paris, and that they guarantee the user’s ability to identify the origin and author of the document.
Protections and image rights:
Some of the photographs on this site are the property of the co-founding schools of the Institut Polytechnique de Paris (École polytechnique, ENSTA Paris, ENSAE Paris, Télécom Paris, Télécom SudParis), taken by them during various events organized on their premises. Under the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code, they may not be used or reproduced without express authorization from the Institut Polytechnique de Paris.
Any use thereof not previously authorized by the Institut Polytechnique de Paris constitutes a civil and criminal offense, and will be prosecuted.
Claire Lise Havet