A strategic partnership with HEC Paris
The Institut Polytechnique de Paris et HEC Paris signed a cooperation agreement aiming at creating an ambitious, multidisciplinary academic alliance in the fields of Technology and Business Innovation.
This alliance between Institut Polytechnique de Paris (IP Paris) and HEC Paris consolidates the strong, long-standing collaboration between the various partner institutions. Founded on the principles of excellence and a multidisciplinary approach, this alliance, organized on a human scale and featuring an extensive operational agility, is devoted to the implementation of concrete academic projects aimed at attracting the best international students and professors.
The agreement endorses the launch of foundational academic projects in the fields of Technology and Business Innovation including:
- The establishment of a joint doctoral track allowing the world’s best PhD students to be trained in the fields of business and engineering. This track will be offered through a co-affiliation between HEC Paris and the doctoral school of Institut Polytechnique de Paris, combining the research Master’s and doctoral programs.
- New joint professional international Master’s programs strongly rooted in innovation will also be put in place, with the launch of a joint “Entrepreneurs” Master’s program as early as Autumn 2019, in order to promote the continual emergence of start-ups in the services and technology domains (Data science, MedTech, New Space, etc.).
- The establishment of a joint engineering consulting project in Business Analytics based on the existing research collaborations with Labex Ecodec.
- The creation of an Executive Education track for professionals seeking to continue their education, at any point in their professional career, based upon the shared strengths of the partner schools, linking the themes of Technology and Business Innovation.
- A section dedicated to actions promoting equal opportunities is also included in the cooperation agreement.